Everything Adorable at 'All Dolled Up' - Ottawa's Newest & Cutest Boutique

Unicorns of Ottawa, rejoice! Your destination for everything cute has arrived in the Byward Market!
'All Dolled Up' is essentially the shop of my dreams. It's no secret how much I love pink, so when I spotted this new bright & bold boutique on Dalhousie Street, I knew it was a match made in heaven.

You truly can't miss the bright pink sign and the darling window display from the sidewalk. Once inside, you'll find a pastel pink paradise adorned with charmingly cute d├ęcor accents. Even the hangers are adorably adorned with hearts!




I had a chance to chat with the owner Jess Fraser, who happens to be the embodiment of the 'All Dolled Up' aesthetic,
"I'd just say whimsical nonsense is my personal style," Jess said between giggles. "I'm like a crazy unicorn in a tutu one day, and the next day I'm like full goth. And after that I can just be in a plain black dress with a crazy scarf. It's honestly all over the map."

Total sweetheart and boss-base, Jess Fraser, owner of All Dolled Up
She's currently stocked the shelves of her shop with everything from femme and fun, all hand-picked by her and her mom. Numerous brands from all over fill the store, including Hell Bunny and Lindy Bop from the UK, and Folter's Retrolicious line handmade in Los Angeles, and Hot Dame based in Edmonton. They even carry vegan leather handbags!

Whether you embrace retro pin-up styling, or have a kawaii obsession, there's truly something for every style and budget. They carry dresses that range from $39.00 to $110.00, and accessories as low as $12.00.
It's hard to leave without a huge smile on your face (and a few shopping bags)!




I swooned pretty hard over all of it (nevermind how many times I exclaimed, "Oh my god, that's SO CUTE!!").
I personally fell in love with the entire shop, but most notably an a-line dress with a cheeky Vegas showgirl print, and a gorgeous bodycon dress with gorgeous lace bell-sleeves, and of course all of the novelty purses!

Of course I had to play dress-up! Jess had me try on her fave dress in the store; a handmade unicorn print!



I'm fairly certain Jess and I knew each other in a past life, we got along like kindred spirits! She and I had a long talk about how we both like to embrace colour and show others that it's nothing to fear.

"People who come in are those who like to have fun, and don't like to be so serious or care what other people think. That's definitely a huge part of all of this."
She has put together a very whimsical wonderland, that happens to be incredibly welcoming. She encourages everyone to come in to take a peak, and try on something that makes them happy.




Go check out 'All Dolled Up', located at 254 Dalhousie St in the Byward Market. They're currently open 5 days a week; Tuesday-Saturday 11am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm.
Be sure to also check out their Instagram page, @xalldolledupx .Their feed is regularly updated with new stock!

Tori

Thanks for reading! Be sure to subscribe so you can keep up with all of my posts!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I'll definitely be checking it out when I'm in Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ottawa's finally getting some funky boutiques !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable place!! I didn't see this the last time I was in Ottawa but the next time I'm around, I'll definitely have to stop by!

    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the floral outfits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent this to my friend in Ottawa and told her we have to go when I visit! It's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how adorable this boutique is! So many fun goodies - love the unicorn dress!

    ReplyDelete